WPWI Accountability Group
Assignments (one assignment completed= one point earned):
- Daily intake journal: screenshots by midnight of the same day.
- For example, screenshots of food logged into My Fitness Pal works great.
- If fasting that reporting hydration and if applicable vitamin supplement intake journal
- Difficulty level: moderate to hard, as this requires logging.
- Food photos: submit two food pictures daily by 3 pm and another by midnight. If you are utilizing a fasting program, then post a picture of what you are using to stay hydrated.
- Difficulty level: easy, just snap a pic and post.
- "Body picture” taken on day one of the program.
- Difficulty level: easy, snap a pic, crop to edit out face if you want and send it to Jennifer
- “Scale pictures” On day one, and then every Saturday Morning
- Difficulty level: easy, snap a pic and post.
- "Activities of Change." This is something to help get you to move towards changing your lifestyle.
- It can be reading (or listening on tape) a chapter in a book assoc with weight loss or healthy living (sorry no magazine articles, journal articles are allowed)
- Listen to a podcast. Something that will take about 20 minutes, after you do this, post in the AG what you just learned and how it pertained to you.
- Or it can be 20 minutes of exercise.
- Difficulty level: easy to moderate, but needs to be dedicated "me" time.
NOTE: Points are not interchangeable...for example, you cannot do extra food photos to make up for lost journal screenshots. The point of the assignments is to get you used to paying attention, figuring out how to incorporate "working on you" during the day.
Non-Pointed Assignments/Unofficial goals of the group:
- NO ALCOHOL, ok limited! The first two weeks of every month no alcohol. The rest of the month we will limit to 3 a week.
- No added sugar: 6 out of 7 days.
- No sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Stay under 1500 Cals a day 6 out of 7 days a week.
- Artificial sweeteners are ok, but it is highly encouraged to use the least amount as possible. More to aid in beginning the journey of sensitizing your sweet palate (i.e. decreasing the "sweet tooth").
- Limit red meat to twice a week.
$400 per month; $200 potential with reward bonus points, each month.
The first payment of $400 will be charged upon signing up for the program. The subsequent monthly payments of $400 are to be automatically charged to a credit card every 28days.
Each month you do 85% of the bonus point assignments, then you will receive 50% money back for that singular month. Thus at the end of each month, there is an opportunity to receive ($200 back). Bonus points will be tallied at the end of each month. Refunds earned will be sent back all in one lump sum at the end of the 3-month program, to the credit card on file. Please allow 7-10 business days for it to show up.
The bonus point schedule is posted over in our FB group, both in the documents section, and in the unit entitled "Accountability Group."
There can be no "ifs, ands, or buts" about bonus points, no exceptions, aside from health issues. This is one of the ways this method, in particular, is going to help you stay accountable on your journey as it makes you stay accountable for your actions, and ultimately to your money too.
This tough love scenario can also take a level of guilt off your shoulders. Now, if you don't take the time to "work on you" it will feel like you wasted something...decreasing "mom guilt."
Please know the activities are set up to help give you positive reinforcement and help you succeed, they are not designed to cause failure. Failure only makes this program look bad! We want success! From past group's experience, about 90% of ppl are able to get the bonus point rewards money back.
Money Back Policy
If you join the group and decide it isn't for you, you have the first 7 days to let Jennifer know and you will get a full refund!
Please email email@example.com for this request. No questions asked, no feeling hurt!!! Again we want this program to help if you end up thinking it's not going to help we understand.
Weight Loss Method of Your Choice
You pick whichever method you want to do - be it LCHF, low fat, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Whole30, IF. You can pick it.
This program is not meant to be something where we hand you a planned out meal plan. I personally do not feel that it is safe, since we don't know your medical history, nor can I ask for it, as this is NOT a medical service. To be completely responsible for people's both macro and micro nutrients, is a whole other thing.
So, you will be responsible for knowing what sort of plan you want to go with. Have an idea of what you want to do for the first couple of days. Once up and going in the group the members of the group and I can help you get more ideas of things to do.
If you are very desperate check out the "healthy doc challenge" food calendar in the"announcement" section in our FB group. If anything you can use this as a skeleton meal plan, and it is very easily modifiable to be low fat or low carb. I also have an Instagram with TONS of super easy food idea @thehdoc (once I learn to link the account to here, but for now that's my name on there).
No matter what we will not leave you hanging out to dry, but you will have to ask for help on this. I have to leave it up to you to come to the group with problems. In the past, I would try to anticipate, but that is like trying to see into a crystal ball. So PLEASE feel comfortable asking things when you are in the group. This is not a we only meet talk once a week type of group, This is a...lets interact and be active with each other EVERY SINGLE DAY kind of thing. #inittowinit