The Next Group
January 3rd - March 26th
Sign-up details below.
WPWI Accountability Group
Welcome to the Accountability Group. This is a group of women who are ready and committed to change. The foundation of this program is based on action and doing actions now. Not later, not tomorrow, but today and every day. Not procrastinating until the end of the day, but learning how to start incorporating activities into our daily lives.
- Money-back no questions asked in the first 7 days of the program.
- Bonus Point Rewards to earn back 50%.
- Personal one on one interactions with peers who share the unique life stressors.
- A great moderator who has lost 100+lbs herself and knows a thing or two about obesity 😉 While I specifically cannot practice obesity medicine in the group, I can share knowledge and my personal experiences, recipes, etc, etc. (just wait until to you read the agreement my lawyer made me put like 8 paragraphs discussing how there are NO doctor-patient relationships between anyone in the group!
- An environment that promotes free sharing of knowledge, recipes, motivation and unique support.
The Money Back Bonus Points
- The bonus points are a system to help offer another level of accountability and incentive.
- The point structure and activities are created to help create positive reinforcement for actively participating; the points are not meant to make you fail.
- Each month there are certain activities, when done and done on time you have a chance to earn a point. At the end of each month if you earn about 85% of the points available, you will earn 50% back off that month's fee.
- Each month will start anew, that is each month everyone starts again at zero points. This allows those who were involved and working on themselves, but maybe weren't feeling like participating in the points that month, have a chance to participate in the next month.
- Each month's assignments are pretty much structured the same as last. This is formatted purposefully to increase the odds of you getting used to a routine to increase your odds of getting money back!
Example of activities that can earn points: posting pictures of food, posting "Saturday Morning Weigh-Ins," posting food journals, and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I find I cannot handle more than 20 people in this group. Any more than that I feel like I am too scattered, and the group gets too diluted. As such if you happen to sign up and there are already 20 people I will contact you and offer an option to be placed on a waiting list, for now, refund your money. If when space opens, you decide you do not want to do it anymore no biggy, there is no obligation.
On a similar note, if we do not have 5 or more people sign up, the start date of the group will be postponed. I understand this inconvenience and am happy to work out either a refund or the possibility of a "small group," which can be discussed at a later date.
Specifics About The Group And Its Phases
More info on price, how the group functions, and how it can keep you more accountable to actually sticking "with it."
Accountability Group Sign-Up Now
Daily Living Phase
For anyone who has completed a 3-month Accountability Group
Testimonials: from our previous 14 day and 30 days programs
"The jump start was just what I needed to actually follow the plan I had chosen for myself. Absolutely worth it. Thank you!" -Megan P
"I really enjoyed this program and found it more motivating than others I've participated in the past. The fee was very reasonable and the incentives to get money back were quite motivating (but not overwhelming). The daily pace and daily assignments actually made it fun and kept interest. The photo assignments made meal check in easy and interesting. It is great; I don't think I'd change anything!" - LH
"I have found these two weeks to be very motivating to keep me focused on my health. I love the interactions with the other members and just wish there was even more of that." - AG
" I did it when I went to Disney last week and I’m going again in a few weeks for spring break. It definitely helps to keep accountable. I know that I feel like crap when I eat the stuff there but somehow it’s still tempting so doing this group has helped to stay on track! I don’t regret it at all." - E.