- Shamaila Siddiqi MD: I am board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics and have a special interest in preventative medicine and lifestyle changes for better health and wellness. I’m incorporating weight management in my practice as it is the root cause of many other illnesses which can be prevented or reversed.
- Thehealingmed.com (new website is being built, about to be up in about another week)
- New York, NY
- Internal Medicine
- Janine Kyrillos MD: Practicing obesity Medicine since 2013. Traditionally internal medicine, primary care. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine Assistant Professor of Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University Director, Jefferson Comprehensive Weight Management Program
- Seema Chaudhary MD has been in clinical practice for the past about 15 years. She finished her Residency from University of Florida, Gainesbille and joined community Health Center Clearwater in order to help the poor and underserved population of Florida. She moved from Florida to Northern Virginia and worked with Kairser Permanente for about 7 years. During her tenure at Kaiser she became more passionate about Preventive Medicine, especially treating Obesity which is the root cause of most chronic medical illnesses like Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Heartburn, and Arthritis.
- Family Medicine
Fitness & More
- Charmaine Gregory MD: Wife to an amazing entrepreneurial scientist, mom to 3 vivacious homeschooled cherubs, full time nocturnist in the Emergency Department and lover of fitness. Did I mention that I survived occupational burnout through discovering my wellness and then paying it forward to others? In the last three years, I have found that by working on personal development and taking back 2% of the day can result in the ultimate transformation of mind and body. Now I do consulting for a genetically based nutrition company, teach group fitness and virtual fitness coaching.
- Ann Arbor Michigan
- Emergency Medicine
- Maria Bernier, MD is a pathologist that has been struggling with her weight maintenance since she was 3 years old. The struggle became real in her 40s. However, after joining WPWI she learned about LCHF and IF. At first, seeing other physician women utilizing LCHF was shocking. This nutritional plan went against the advice she had heard growing up and even in medical school. But after researching, utilizing the LCHF method successfully herself to lose that “mommy tummy,” LCHF has now become her passion. She has now come up with a comprehensive dietary plan and website (lowcarbhighfatdr.com). She is selling her plan online and is offering coaching sessions for those that need more of an individualized approach.
PHYSICIANS who are NOT in the facebook group (ie are not volunteering your knowledge to support the group). If you would like to have your practice listed here there will be a $20 per year listing fee, automatically renewed.